Mission Statement: To recognise, endorse, and support cumulative training and encourage excellence in practitioners whilst supporting and fostering the growth of individual kinesiology disciplines.
KANZ Logo – The tree represents the many branches of the kinesiology tree that is built on the foundations of Applied Kinesiology and the trunk of Touch for Health.
Rules of the Kinesiology Association of NZ (Acrobat file)
Become a Member of KANZ
Annual membership fee – $45
If you have attended an approved kinesiology course, email your details to email@example.com
and you will receive the next four E-copies of the KANZ newsletter, at no charge.
To carry on receiving these and to take advantage of the other benefits listed below join us now.
Below is a list of benefits that you receive as a member of KANZ.
- Quarterly newsletter with latest kinesiology information and courses available within NZ
- A discount coupon for $50 to attend your joining year’s KANZ Conference
- Recognition of accumulative training in many fields of kinesiology
- Advice and information on training
- Representation to other organisations
- Professional registration
- See membership booklet for benefits that KANZ offers its practitioners
- Access to KANZ Facebook page
Register/Renew Your Subscription Online
Contact KANZ Secretary
Ph: Auckland (09) 828 4539