Welcome to the study and practice of Kinesiology. This will be a fascinating journey for you. One of KANZ’s roles is to nurture and provide support to our students and new practitioners.
We encourage you to practise as much as you can with your fellow students, family and friends and to keep a record right from the start. This will allow you to keep track of your hours, which will be required if you want to be certified at some point in your journey.
In addition, Kinesiology is as much an art as a science. Recording all your discoveries can be a valuable resource.
Alongside your foundational training, KANZ offers a number of ways to further your knowledge. Take advantage of the one-year free student membership so you stay in touch with the Kinesiology community:
- Quarterly newsletter
- 3 or 4 Zoom get-togethers per year with other students and practitioners
- Online webinars
- and there may be a local network eg. KNOW (Kinesiology network of Wellington) or KNOC (Kinesiology network of Christchurch)
To accept this offer send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the class attended.
You can also apply to join the KANZ Facebook page. This is a good resource for connecting with other students and arranging swap sessions.
Becoming a paid member of KANZ entitles you to:
- $50 voucher off the complete cost of the next years conference.
- A pdf list of resources for your clinic
- A complementary session with a member of the KANZ committee to help you plan further training and your career path
- Pairing with an experienced mentor