Kinesiology Practitioner and Holistic Health Coach
My interest and passion is people, the interconnection of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health, the influence of the environment on the human health system. I always was eager to understand the way we are designed and why we have different health and life issues. On this search I discovered Kinesiology which gave me answers to many of my questions. Every day I continue to expand my knowledge through study and practice. I studied different aspects of human health: importance of energy balance, the influence of emotions, thoughts and beliefs on our health, as well as the necessity of healthy nutrition and lifestyle, relationships with yourself and other people, etc.
Any disease or disorder can have several causes therefore I strongly believe in a holistic approach in solving health issues. In my practice I apply all my knowledge and different techniques to address the problem.
I am a certified Kinesiology Practitioner and an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, member of the Kinesiology Association of New Zealand (KANZ) and the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand.
- Private Sessions in the clinic House of Health, 888 Mt Albert Rd, Auckland
- Online Sessions via Skype, Zoom or any other messaging application
My Kinesiology qualifications:
- TFH Kinesiology
- Neuro-Linguistic Kinesiology (NLK)
- Stress Indicator Point System (SIPS)
My other qualifications:
- Certified Metaphorical Associative Cards (MAC) Practitioner (Russia)
- Certificate in Modern Psychosomatics (Russia)
- Certificate of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (Institute of Integrative Nutrition, USA)
- Advanced Certificate in Spiritual Response Therapy (USA)
- Certificate in Psychology (Ukraine)
- Coaching with Emotional Freedom Technique (Margaret Lynch Raniere, USA)
- Emotion & Body Code (USA)
Mobile: 021 186 93 04
House of Health, 888 Mt Albert Rd, Auckland, 1025