Alex is a Natural Health Practitioner, Certified Kinesiologist, Intuitive Energy Healer and Registered Instructor.
Alex has been working in the fields of Education and Complementary Therapies for over 20 years. She is passionate about woman’s and children’s health, as well as the wellbeing for the whole family – facilitating natural healthy solutions for all ages.
Once an Early Childhood Teacher and now a mum herself, she is aware of the challenges children and adults experience both in the learning environment and in life. Alex has amassed a variety of skills to support people explore and detect issues that are affecting their lives.
Alex is committed to on-going studies herself, keeping up to date with newest research and is passionate about sharing the simple healing techniques, so everyone is able to maintain their own and their family’s health. She runs fun classes regularly in and around Queenstown to spread the knowledge and to empower people to take charge of their own well-being.
Kinesiology is one of Alex’s favourite healing modalities, working with the energy, lifestyle and aspirations of each client. It offers a safe and effective way to maintain health, enhance well-being and upgrade performance. She uses muscle testing to identify stressors in the body, which are balanced with reflex stimulation, meridian energy work, emotional stress release, or nutrition.
Alex supports her clients in many ways, such as: dealing with stress, (chronic) pain, food allergies, nutritional support, goal setting, life changes, ante- and postnatal support for women and their families, learning difficulties, emotional trauma, insomnia, digestive problems, spiritual reconnection and much more.
Alex is looking forward to meeting you and being part of your journey to health and well-being!
‘A kinesiologist is not a dispenser of healing to the client, but rather the facilitator of the body’s own wish to be healed and whole. We simply follow the trail of clues the body provides through muscles response.’ (Levi, Lehr & O’Neill Kinesiology)
Areas of expertise:
- Registered Touch for Health Kinesiology Instructor – International Kinesiology College
- Registered Natural Therapies Practitioner – Natural Health Practitioners NZ
- Certified Kinesiologist – Kinesiology Association of New Zealand
- Certified Instructor Soul Power Kinesiology and Colour for Life – Academy of Healing Arts
- Certified Consultant Soul Power Kinesiology and Colour for Life – Academy of Healing Arts
- Wellness-Kinesiologist – Allergy and Sensitivity Testing, Trauma and Stress Relief
- Integrative Quantum Medicine™ Practitioner
- Kundalini Reiki Level 3
- Usui Reiki Level 2
- Introduction to Dance Therapy – Australia
- Chakra Dance Facilitator – Australia
- Certificate in Fine Arts – New Zealand
- Nature & Adventure Pedagogue – Germany
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education – Germany & New Zealand